Thursday, November 20, 2008

Introduction

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a while. I once had one running for a while, but due to perfectionism and trying to make it look overly professional, I lost interest. It required too much work. Hopefully this one will last a bit longer. There is less pressure on maintaining it since it is free and not hosted.

I decided, too, that if I were to start a blog again, that there is no better time to do so than now, to coincide with the release of the massively-anticipated and long-awaited new Guns N' Roses album, Chinese Democracy. My first post (second post, if you really want to count this one) will be a review of the album, as I managed to get ahold of it five days before its release date. I wrote a review for my college's newspaper and will post an 'extended' version on here, in a web-friendly format.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great review. I'd be listening to "Democracy" right now if somebody remembered to let me "borrow it".